Last update: 17/08/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Identity: NOP FILMS PRODUCCIONES SLU. (CIF: B98828593)
Address: Ronda Narciso Monturiol, 7-9, puerta 15 piso 2. 46980 Paterna, Valencia (Spain)
Phone number: +34 659 275 573
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Among the various processing activities carried out by organisation, the following data types are collected:
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND USES OF THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS?
At www.nopfilms.com personal data is processed for the following purposes:
Clients: to manage the sale of goods and services, budgets and contracts, customer service, contact and commercial relations.
Newsletter: to send information through the available channels concerning updates, news, products and services related to us or our sector.
Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the services offered, as well as to answer any other type of question that users may send.
Work with us: to carry out internal selection processes for staff, both current and future.
With the personal data collected, no profiling will take place nor automated decisions taken.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal information can be processed in the organisation to:
To respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, the requests cannot be dealt with.
HOW LONG IS PERSONAL DATA RETAINED?
At www.nopfilms.com personal data is processed during the following periods:
(I) The period established by law
(II) The period necessary to comply with operational obligations
The data will be retained during the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and to determine the possible obligations that may arise from said purposes and from the data processing, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archive and documentation regulations.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
To fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
Service providers who perform services on our behalf.
In general, data transfers outside the European Economic Area are as follows: MailChimp, to send commercial information, facilitated by the following appropriate guarantee: Standard contractual clauses. Further information can be consulted here.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
According to European rules, your rights are as follows:
- Right of access – the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
- Right to rectification – the right allowing the data subject to request that inaccurate or incomplete data be modified.
- Right to object – the right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or for the processing to cease.
- Automated individual decision-making – the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Right to restriction of processing – the right to obtain the restriction of processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases.
- Right to erasure / to be forgotten – right to have personal data concerning the interested party erased.
- Right to data portability – the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller
The maximum period for a request to be resolved is 30 days from its receipt, which can be extended up to a maximum period of 2 months where necessary.
The interested party may exercise their rights as follows:
– By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing documentation that establishes the identity of the person making the request (copy of the front of a national identity card, or equivalent).
– By post to the address of the data controller, providing documentation that establishes the identity of the person making the request (copy of the front of a national identity card, or equivalent).
– In any case, you can request redress from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.